Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Inspiration - nappy cake, posie, card

Thought I'd share some of the pics of things I've made in the last little while as gifts for the 'new arrivals' and their parents..

I made this nappy cake for my nephew. It's made of rolled nappies, which were arranged into tiers and decorated with sock and singlet flowers. I used a face washer, muslin wrap and clothes to wrap each tier.

I was quite pleased when I found the giraffe baby booties, which I thought looked great on the giraffe's feet!


 Here's one of our baby cards...


The latest 'baby creation' has been sock posies.. When I gave this one to one of our friends who recently had a baby girl, at first she thought I gave her a bunch of fabric flowers, as she didn't realise that there were socks in the posie!!..

1 comment:

sonal gupta said...

Your blog have too good information.
I would like to read it again.
For more detail about bag and bag manufacturers in which you will get quality as well as fashion,please visit http://www.viaam.com