Thursday, October 14, 2010

Owls on the way...

We've been working hard the last week or so sewing our Owl Toys in preparation for the Mulgrave Market..

Here's some of our owls lining up and getting ready to 'fly off to find new homes'..




The smaller ones are called Ollie and are one of our first toy designs. They are a smaller owl and make a great gift for all ages..

Recently we've created a new version of these owls which make a rattling sound when shaken and have a loop on top, so they can be attached to a pram or cot.


The larger owls these were inspired by the picture of the owls I used to draw (which now became our logo).. I'm still working out what I should call them.. These owls are bigger and make a great soft toy or house decoration.



We also have a new bird design that will be joining our collection.. Stay tuned for pics!

1 comment:

Clothildas said...

I think the larger ones are cutest! :) And I love the new bird!! VERY sweet.