Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 Good Reason to buy Fabric

If found this while cleaning out my 'inbox' and I thought it was too good to just delete... So here's 10 Good reasons to buy fabric (if anyone knows who wrote this, please let me know so I can add the correct credit)... 


Cheerz




10 Good Reason to buy Fabric


  1. It insulates the cupboard where it is  kept.
  2. It keeps the economy moving. It is my duty to  support cotton farmers, textile mills and fabric shops.
  3. It is less expensive and more fun than  psychiatric care.
  4. I'm participating in a contest- the one who dies  with the most fabric wins.
  5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have  to cook to enjoy it, you'll never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or  walk it.
  6. Because I'm worth it.
  7. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously  empty spaces in the house, like the ironing board, the laundry basket, the  dining room table.
  8. It's not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms  the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes me feel good.
  9. Because it's on sale.
  10. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes  with you on all your shopping expeditions.

No comments: