Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dinosaurs are walking

I've been saying for a while that I'm working on a few new projects..
The first one - which took me WAY longer to make that I thought, is the Dino taggie rattle squeaker...

It started off with a really rough pattern which after some adjustments turned into these cute Dinos... :)


Here's some close ups....




The Dinos area made from soft, lined fabric and are double stitched with extra stitching across the tags and filled with corn fiber...  They have one of our rattle inserts in them as well as a squeaker! If you'd like to order one, please contact us via the 'contact us' link in either of our shops..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway i can buy your items online as i live in Queensland? (:

TOMNI design said...

We're slowly building up our stock in our handmade online shop, so currently you can get to it through this link: http://www.tomnidesign.com.au/handmade/

If you like something you see on the blog, just message me through the 'contact us' link on the online shop (top right hand side) and I'll be happy to post it to you if it's in stock, otherwise I may be able to make it for you if I have the materials on hand... :) I'm also happy to take custom order enquiries... :)