Friday, September 24, 2010

Congratulations Card - Cuttlebug Challenge

This week's challenge is "Create a project with an image, a bow and at least two buttons ."


Our entry is a Congratulations Graduations card:






I embossed the white paper using the Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls embossing folder. For the image I used a My Mind's Eye diecut, which I mounted using foam tape.






 The bow was made from grossgrain ribbon and I layered the two buttons (from a stash I've collected over time) which I sewed on top of the bow. A 'congratulations' sentiment for Karen Foster Design finished off the card.



4 comments:

June Houck said...

Perfect! I love your layered buttons...great idea. Your card is simply elegant :)

Rosemary said...

How stricking with the black/white!!..Love the ribbon/button look!..Thank you for taking the challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!!

Court said...

Great card! I LOVE that ribbon! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `fabulous`
Thanks fr joining in with the cuttlebug challenges
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/